We offer an individual personalised approach to provide support based on your interests, goals and priorities. We work with you to work out the most suitable plan and approach to support any emotional, personal and social difficulties you might be facing.
We provide Person-centred support services for young adults to encourage and promote positive outcomes.
Our services are aimed to promote independence whilst supporting you to live a happy and vibrant life doing the things you love and enjoy.
We believe that with our support you are free to make choices about choices about your life to help you realise your full potential.
We Help With
- Help with Employment
- Assistance with Benefits
- Education & Training
- Help with Budgeting & Managing Finances
- Social Activities & Outings
- Maintaining Links with Family & Friends
- Access to Health & Social Care Services
- Social & Daily Living Skills
- Cooking, Laundry & Cleaning
- Prescriptions Collections
- Reading and Writing Skills
We offer safe and secure accommodation close to all local amenities; shops, bus routes, parks and leisure centres.
You can enjoy your own privacy in the comfort of your own modern bedroom and free to come out and socialise with other service users in the shared communal areas.
- 4 adequately sized bedrooms
- 1 ensuite
- 2 shared toilet and bathroom facilities
- Double glazed windows
- Secured front and rear door
- Enclosed garden
- Smoke detectors and sensors
- Modern kitchen
- All modern white goods and appliances
- TV and fibre broadband internet services
- Fully furnished bedrooms and lounge areas
- Freshly decorated
- On street parking
- Away from busy main road
We provide onsite support staff available 24/7 to ensure the safety and security of our service users.
We only recruit staff with suitable skills and knowledge to provide excellent support to our service users as well as regular mandatory and other training for your peace of mind.
We have fully qualified staff round the clock in addition to an on call service who will be based at the property to support service users. Our staff are there to provide excellent support services to help our clients achieve great outcomes and a better well-being.
We ensure that they have the right attitude, qualifications and skills. In addition we carry out DBS Checks, Reference Checks and Background Checks as well as continual training and development.