Our history comes from long hours in care homes, residential homes and hospitals for over 15 years. We understand and know the pressures and frustrations of working in these environments first hand.
Rainbow Direct Care was formed not only to provide quality care services for individuals but also to provide work and reward hard working care/support workers, social workers and other related staff.
We are always on the lookout for talented, compassionate and caring staff who share the same vision as us.
We are asking you to be part of a winning team, a team that will revolutionise the health and Social Care industry, a team that will be known for excellence, a team that cares, and for that you can be assured that you will be valued, respected and rewarded.
We pride ourselves in excellent working conditions and exceptional rewards package. With us you are not just a number, you are a special person, and you are part of a team, a winning team.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent rates for bank holidays, weekends and evening
- Staff portal for timesheets and pay
- Online booking system for shifts
- Weekly, monthly payroll
- Free staff uniforms
- Dedicated team manager and regional manager
- Assistance with compliance
- Rewards for competence and experience
- Shopping vouchers on completing (20 shifts, 50 shifts, 100 shifts)
- Monthly staff competitions (holidays, gadgets, vouchers)
- Paid mileage expenses
- Family holidays when you have worked with us for over
- Health and dental plan
- Company car scheme
- Training and development package
- Paid NMC fees for nurses and midwives