Rainbow Direct Care provides support and care workers to service users in their own homes, and to residential and care homes around the UK. Our aim is to ensure the well-being of the individuals we care for, a healthier, happier lifestyle.
We encourage individuals to remain independent for as long as they can whilst offering help and support 24 hours a day. This can range from short term support to long term care depending on individual needs.
WHAT WE DO DIFFERENTLY
- We believe we are different because our approach is Direct, Individual and Personal.
- We provide services that are person centred and directed towards the individual.
- We treat individuals with respect, care and compassion.
- We listen when you speak and we act on your concerns, queries or questions.
- We work with staff who share the same passions as us. We will only recruit staff whom we are happy to care for us or our family members.
- We are responsive to your needs and if anything changes we will change so that you receive adequate care.
- We offer services that are good value for money so that you don’t spend time worrying about how to pay for your care but focus on your well-being.
WHO WE CARE FOR
We care for individuals from different backgrounds, ages and all walks of life. We embrace individual differences and believe that our differences make us unique and special. We care for elderly, younger people with varied physical and learning disabilities. This can be in the comfort of your own home, hospital, residential or care home.
Our teams are made up of management teams, care/support workers, social workers, nurses, safety teams and quality managers. All of our staff bring different sets of skills and expertise which help us to achieve our aims and objectives of delivering quality care and support services. In our care, you will be in touch with every department directly and indirectly involved with your care.
Your main point of contact will be you Care/Support worker who is responsible for your day to day care as well as the Care Manger responsible for implementing and reviewing your Care Plan and Care Package. The quality team have the responsibility of constantly monitoring our service delivery to ensure that the services you receive are adequate as well as dealing with any complaints or queries.
All staff have the appropriate qualifications, skills, experience, attitude and aptitude to care and support you. We carefully handpick our staff according to their experience and skills. We have a rigorous recruitment and screening process which also looks for compassion and reliability because we believe these will complement and experience and skills for an excellent level of care provision.
You can be rest assured that you will be cared for by the best in the industry. We operate a Training and Professional Development programme for all staff to ensure that their skills and knowledge are up to date and relevant to the services we provide. All staff complete Enhanced Disclosure CRB Checks and checks against the Protection of Vulnerable Adults Register.
We ensure that we have received and verified all references and compliance documents and staff will only be offered work upon satisfactory completion of the recruitment process.